The filling process is realized by weight control to fill drums of up to 220 litres on pallet and IBCs up to 1000 litres.
ATEX version avaliable.
The PS-1000 model can be automatic or semiautomatic due to the requirements of the client.
- Automatic filling
- Motorized cartesian axle system for positioning of the filling nozzle
- Nozzle connection by a clamp system
- Adjustable height of the nozzle
- Specific software developed by Teymasafor overseeing weight-controlled packaging.
- Cost savings per packaged unit.
- Labor savings.
- Saving of operation times
- Integrable system with automatic warehouse.
Semiautomatic filling machine – 35 drums/hour; 8 IBC containers/hour
Automatic filling machine – 55 drums/hour; 10 IBC containers/hour
- Plastic o metalic drums up to 220 liters.
- IBC containers up to 1000 liters.
- Automated capping/uncapping system.
- Up to 5 filling nozzles on the machine connected permanently to the product infeed circuits
- Automatic change of nozzles
- Addition of nitrogen before and/or after the filling process
- Motorized conveyors